All enterprises and AI or IoT professionals - practitioners, industry analysts, consultants, professional speakers, trainers, etc. - are invited to submit proposals.
Note that the following will be strictly enforced:
Speaker bureaus and PR agencies: You may submit proposals on behalf of your clients. However, you must include all speaker information in the proposal. Through a signed speaker agreement, the nominated speaker must confirm directly with the program chair that they are aware of the submitted proposal and will commit to the event if selected.
Event exhibitors and solution providers: You may nominate your customers, or your own practitioners, to present sessions, case studies, and/or related industry topics. Commercial content will not be considered as there are specific opportunities to present product- or service-aligned content that are available exclusively to exhibitors and sponsors (e.g., Lunch and Learns, Solution Spotlights); please contact your account manager, or take a look at the Sponsorship Brochure for more information.
Submit your proposal today
We want the very best presentations for the Applied Intelligence Live! Austin program. What are we looking for?
The ideal speaker:
- Has significant experience and subject matter expertise in the topic proposed, strong content knowledge, experience, and passion.
- Can engage an audience with purely educational, insightful, and focused content.
- Knows that the strongest sessions are driven by real-life stories and insights.
- Understands that session objectives and takeaways must be actionable.
- Are comfortable speaking in front of large groups.
- Able to communicate, collaborate, and exchange ideas with attendees.
- Is willing to partner with Informa Tech to deliver the best possible experience for attendees.
- Believes a diverse speaker lineup delivers the greatest value.
- Plans to attend the entire event and engage with attendees.
- Is open to helping spread the word about Applied Intelligence Live! Austin
Submit your proposal today
The ideal session:
- Is relevant to AI & IoT leaders and professionals from across the enterprise.
- Addresses the most pressing issues regarding best practices, processes, infrastructure, and strategy.
- Is more than just theory and delivers practical experience, real-world examples, and case studies from all points along the path to maturity.
- Is a coherent, interest-grabbing presentation featuring high-quality materials and accompanying documentation.
- Is fresh, timely content that doesn’t promote or endorse a specific product/service.
Please provide complete information for each proposal element
- a title that’s descriptive, attention-grabbing, and/or provocative.
- an abstract focused on letting potential attendees know what’s in it for them; make a case for why your session/coverage is different, urgent, important to the industry, etc.
- 3-5 key takeaways to help attendees understand what they’ll gain from attending your session.
Submit your proposal today
The Applied Intelligence Live! Austin team employs a robust speaker evaluation and selection process. We go through several rounds of review to ensure that we select presentations that best represent our attendees’ interests. This gives our conference an edge over other industry events!
- June 26, 2023: Call for Speakers opens
- August 14, 2023: Call for Speakers ends
- Early September: Final notification of acceptance status
We are looking for fresh guidance and insights for the 2023 program. Therefore, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- No more than two proposals per speaker.
- Interactivity is encouraged — proposals that emphasize attendee engagement will be given priority.
- Case studies will receive priority consideration.
- Veteran speakers are welcome, but new material will be prioritized over past material.
- Solution providers are encouraged to submit proposals, but a customer must be featured as a co-presenter.
- Commercial/promotional content will not be considered (see above for eligibility criteria)
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
- If you are selected for the final program, you will receive a Speaker Agreement confirming your benefits and affirming your commitment to the event.
- You (and any proposed co-presenters or panellists) must be available to speak anytime from September 20 - 21; all sessions are assigned a date/time at the discretion of the program team.
- You are expected to cover the entirety of your assigned time slot and present the session as described in the agenda. Attendees will be evaluating you on how well your session related to the topic described in the agenda; for example, if you submit a topic geared toward mature organizations or experienced enterprises or AI & IoT professionals, attendees will verify that you satisfied that expectation.
- Speakers are selected, not companies. If you must withdraw from the program, Informa Tech reserves the right to replace the canceled session with a comparable topic and speaker from the wait list.
- Each speaker will receive two complimentary delegate conference passes. Travel arrangements and hotel accommodations are the responsibility of the speaker(s).
- All sessions will be recorded (audio or video, at the discretion of the program team),.