Wrap-up panel discussion – Finding the next generation of quantum innovators: How great of a threat is the proposed skills gap?
While quantum computing has the potential to fundamentally transform technology as we know it, one concern that perhaps stands in the way of scalability is a relatively small quantum talent pool. But is this the reality? If so, what’s the industry doing to tackle this challenge? And what more can be done?
- Understanding the relevant mix of skills that makes up the ideal quantum candidate
- Building a skilled, inclusive and diverse quantum workforce
- Upskilling classical practitioners and retaining quantum talent and
- Bridging the gap between university and industry
- Establishing an interest for a career in quantum from a young age