Panel Discussion - Plugging the Gap Between Academia, R&D in the lab, and the Deployment of Business Ready Quantum Solutions
November 03, 2022
Quantum Computing Summit - Innovation
- The role of academic research for pushing the boundaries of quantum innovation
- How far ahead is the theory of quantum science to the practice of commercial quantum computing?
- Aligning quantum science with commercial objectives of vendors
- Diving into the dynamics of cross academic, vendor, and governmental collaboration
- How can we best approach translating complex advances in quantum to less technically minded business leaders?