Digital Twin Consortium and Members Present at Applied Intelligence Live! Austin
Demonstrating how digital twins drive transformational outcomes
The Digital Twin Consortium® (DTC) today announced that it will present testbed demonstrations at Applied Intelligence Live! Austin the event, which runs from September 20-21, 2023, at Palmer Event Center. The DTC member testbeds offer real-world examples of how digital twins can transform business by accelerating holistic understanding, optimal decision-making, and effective action.
Applied Intelligence Live! Austin combines Informa Tech’s IoT World Conference & Expo and The AI Summit, uniting transformative technologies across the digital landscape. These include four key disciplines and technologies: data science, artificial intelligence/machine learning (AI/ML), quantum computing, and the Internet of Things (IoT).
“We’re excited to be part of Applied Intelligence Live!,” said Dan Isaacs, GM & CTO, DTC. “At the conference, our members will demonstrate how digital twins drive transformative change to help organizations realize sustainable business operations.”
DTC members will demonstrate the value of digital twins through the following testbeds:
- VSOptima - Simplifying Clinic Operations with Digital Twin Copilot
- Duality - Digital Twin Catalog for Streamlined Simulation Scenario Authoring
- XMPro - Intelligent Manufacturing Edge Digital Twin
- Imandra - Formally Verified Digital Twins and Large Language Models
- EDX Technologies - Democratizing spatial computing for asset-driven enterprises worldwide