The Future of High-Performance Computing and AI: the Nexus of Quantum, Neuromorphic and Bio-Hybrid Neural Networks
September 20, 2023
Quantum Computing Summit
- Quantum time, sensing, computing, communications, and networking requirements for building effective quantum computers and networks.
- Neuromorphic computing, the advent of Spiking Neural Network hardware and the integral role played by ReRAM and other non-volatile memories.
- SUNY Poly, University of Tennessee at Knoxville and AFRL collaboration as a case study for developing SNN neuromorphic hardware and applications.
- SNN neuromorphic hardware has ideal SWaP and Rad-hard characteristics for edge, IoT, drone and space technologies.
- Bio-Hybrid Neural Networks and some primary challenges to merging high-performance computing with biotech cell culture, organoid and gastruloid technologies.
- Pursuing the nexus of quantum, neuromorphic and bio-hybrid neural nets as a path toward a more general artificial intelligence.
Applied Intelligence Strategy